My lifeline

 Hi

This is Monojit Debnath from Alipurduar, West Bengal, India.

Since I pursue my Graduation from Alipurduar College in the stream of Science, I have been preparing for WBS as well as UPSC CSE. But, as I grew in a remote village I hardly get in touch with the WBCS or UPSC CSE aspirants. So it took me a lot of time to go through the strategies, the syllabus. Even if, all those things were on various websites. But, for the time being, the internet connectivity of these areas was not so good and due unawareness of the resources, I could not start my preparation in the right manner. Though nowadays, when I start talk or think about those days, it blames me and it reflects my excuse in this regard. So, I try to concentrate on my daily works rather I think about the past. But, it was very late to start preparing for the exams. Now, on the 11th of August 2020, I am at the age of 29, and I will hardly get some 3-4 years to appear for the exams. Though nothing is late and nothing in time, if I qualify the exam, it will always cherish me for the success only not the timing or the age. The bad habit of mine is the fear of writing. To overcome the same I started this blog. It is not just to benefit the readers but for me, at least I tried to write beyond my fear.

My lifeline in a flow:

At the age of 3, I was admitted to a Private School at Samuktala, Alipurduar which was Little Flower School. But after one year the road condition of the School became so dangerous for the Vehicle that was used to drop us to the School and return home. So, after one year my parents quite the School for me, and admitted to Chepani No-I BFP School, which is nearest to our house. There was another reason too to quit the School, which was that we are two brothers and my sibling was 1.5 years younger to me. If I get the opportunity to get educated in a Private School, my brother also deemed to have the same opportunity. But, My father was not so abled person to bear the expanses of private schooling for his two children.

After that, I started my Schooling from the primary School nearest to my house. Completed 4 years of Schooling from the School. And then I had been sent to Mahakalguri Mission High School. As the School was a missionary one, the tuition fee was relatively higher than the other Schools. But, it was also a problem for us to attend a School by crossing Railway track daily. So, both of us completed our Secondary schooling from this School. My brother was two standards below me. We have a cousin who was in the same standard as my sibling. Every day we used to enjoy a lot. I was not as talkative, though I have not changed myself yet.

In the year 2009, I appeared at my Higher Secondary from the School where I completed my Secondary Schooling. But, my two brothers quit the School at the same year in which they appeared Secondary Examination. I took admission at Alipurduar College to pursue my graduation in the field of Science. Then in the year 2012, I completed my graduation and with advice from my father and a little pressure too, I took the admission for the Teachers Training in an Institution at Bhatibari. But, it was very bad luck to verify the affiliation of the College. Due to some conflict, the affiliation of the college was not discontinued. So, the college Administration decided to admit us to a University min Rajasthan. We took the examination for the same and after one year, in 2014 we had been provided a certificate of a B.Ed college which belongs to Rajasthan. After many feedback from the various authority, I decided to surrender my certificates and demanded the money I gave them, I was provided the same too. Later I started my preparation for Civil Services.

But, it was very hard to go through preparation while going through a critical situation. At that time, the preparation was not so bad. I used to appear for every competitive exam this year. Then I had been selected for a post called DEO, Mid Day Meal on the post which I still work. It was a competitive examination conducted by the district authority. Then I got little motivated, as I cleared the examination by defeating many competitors. I joined the post on 25th February 2015, though the recruitment process was completed 6 months ago. Then I largely involved to the duties assigned to me, as I used to be a dedicated worker. I was endorsed by every vital work in the office. Then in the year 2019, I appeared for the WBS mains examination. Though my output was not good. But still, I was in the track of Success. And I ensure myself that one day I surely crack the exams.

With hope and keep the habit of writing, I will continue to write in this Blog.

Than you for your patience while reading the post.

Comments